A WEEKEND HERE, PLEASE!

One of my favorite escapes is the north shore of Minnesota [along the shoreline of Lake Superior]. A couple of days amongst the norwegian pines, watching the waves roll in, and strolling in the sweet town of Grand Marais is the best kind of unplugged there is. If my birthday weren't the day before thanksgiving, followed by every single weekend with holiday plans, my birthday wish would be a short weekend on the north shore in a cabin like this one...









via
luxe + lillies: A WEEKEND HERE, PLEASE!

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A WEEKEND HERE, PLEASE!

One of my favorite escapes is the north shore of Minnesota [along the shoreline of Lake Superior]. A couple of days amongst the norwegian pines, watching the waves roll in, and strolling in the sweet town of Grand Marais is the best kind of unplugged there is. If my birthday weren't the day before thanksgiving, followed by every single weekend with holiday plans, my birthday wish would be a short weekend on the north shore in a cabin like this one...









0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home