FANCY FREE [FORM]

This summer I have been clipping things out of my garden instead of buying flowers, and filling small cups, or unintended items to use as vases. The free form feels, well, freeing. I think these sweet little arrangements are a little more inviting - and I like that it doesn't take a half and hour of clipping and arranging to make something so pretty...





luxe + lillies: FANCY FREE [FORM]

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

FANCY FREE [FORM]

This summer I have been clipping things out of my garden instead of buying flowers, and filling small cups, or unintended items to use as vases. The free form feels, well, freeing. I think these sweet little arrangements are a little more inviting - and I like that it doesn't take a half and hour of clipping and arranging to make something so pretty...





2 Comments:

Blogger Lace And Tulle said...

Beautiful flowers!!!

July 17, 2012 at 1:27 PM  
Blogger Desiree said...

I absolutely love using the "wrong" things for flowers, especially teapots.

-Desiree, Pop-o-matic Deluxe

July 17, 2012 at 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Thank's for leaving a sweet little note! It makes my day!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home